As experienced litigators and mediators in Florida Construction Law, Shepard & Smith, P.A. provides professional legal counsel to:
General contractors, specialty prime contractors, subcontractors, engineers, design professionals, architects, owners, developers, construction managers, suppliers, sureties and trade associations in all matters relating to the construction industry.
Experienced and Professional Florida Construction Law Attorneys
Because Shepard & Smith, P.A. attorneys are recognized as among Florida’s Legal Elite, rest assured that your Florida construction law concerns are in professional hands. Our attorneys are experienced and focused on the negotiation and/or litigation of the following construction legal claims:
- Change Order Disputes
- Work site Accidents
- Material Delivery Problems
- Construction and Design Failures
- Delays, Inefficiencies and Loss of Productivity
- Florida Construction Liens
- Florida Insurance Coverage
- Risk Management Issues
- Drafting Florida Construction Contracts
- Bidding Problems
- Florida Commercial Zoning
- Florida Residential Zoning
- Florida Land Development Concerns
- Differing Site Conditions
- Slab and Structural Settlement
- Wrongful Termination
- Multi-Prime Disputes
- Labor, Material and Performance Bonds
We’re here to Assist with Your Construction Law Concerns.
Shepard & Smith, P.A. has represented construction clients in disputes before state and federal courts, (AAA) arbitrations and mediations and before administrative and municipal agencies. If you are involved in any construction law dispute, our team of experienced attorneys are here to assist.